Wednesday, November 1, 2017

I've been playing at this genealogy game for about a year now and have had a great time filling in all the boxes--birth, marriage, death, immigration information, etc. I've learned a lot about my ancestors. But now I want to concentrate on the characters behind all those facts and the history that surrounds the events. In this blog, I want to highlight the more colorful people and events that I've come across while researching my family trees. Some of this may be more like history than genealogy and some of the people I intend to profile are not actually relatives at all. Let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Well-Behaved Side of the Family

I've been trading off families every month, working on my side of the family for a month, then Steve's side the next month. This mon...